Franklin PF196x20-CFD CNC Plate Fabricator
Is a Dedicated Plate/Detail Line for producing connection plates and base plates. The material is moved and positioned by a Servo Carriage and attached to the trail end of the bar by a Hydraulic Gripper.
- Jaw type gripper with harden teeth
- Replacement upper/lower jaws
- Self contained Hydraulic Unit mounted on the Carriage
- Rigid tube arm weldment
Servo Carriage with Rack and Pinion Drive
- Servo Carriage running on a Precession 8” x 1.250 Track
- Extremely accurate scale type feedback for X-axis location
- Hydraulic Gripper attaches directly to Trail end of the bar.
- Catrac Cable Carrier for Electrical and Airlines.
- 425 tons of shearing capacity.
- 1 ¼” x 20” capacity.
- Shear Tooling 5/8” per foot fixed rake
- Three (3) Harden Punch Stems with Air gags
- Each Station can punch individually or pair punch at 3” and 3.5” gauge
- Maximum hole diameter of 2”
- Easy slide out lower die blocks
Plate Stacker Gantry
- Unloads Plates less than 60" long.
- Dual magnets
- Automatic sequence